AG Custom Admin: Negative Feedback

Home »  Feedback »  AG Custom Admin: Negative Feedback

On December 1, 2012, Posted by , In Feedback, By , With 9 Comments

Tell us, in short, why you don’t like AG Custom Admin.

I don’t like AG Custom Admin because:

9 Comments so far:

1. Hugo says:

The only thing i can suggest to really boost how this plugin works is the ability to disable the top level menu link.

I cant see the point in stripping back the menus to find that when the top menu is clicked the hidden areas are shown again.

If this was fixed I would definitely look at donating or paying a fee for this plugin.

Other than that I think its great.

2. Melissa says:

I Installed the plugin, activated it and wanted to change the admin menu. While I did not wanted to remove the items or pages it dissapeared itself. So I cannot use this plugin. It needs a fix.

3. Chris says:

I am the admin on the site.
    I clicked the hide tab on the admin bar.
    I cannot find a way to get the admin bar to UNHIDE.
    I went through the Tools > ag admin settings, tab by tab and I cannot find a way to get my admin bar back.
    I disabled the plugin at the MU network level–it is still missing!
    I searched for hide hide and I searched for unhide here.
    How can I get the admin bar back in view?
    Chris

4. nick says:

nothing works
    wp v 3.5.2

5. binu says:

after activation, menus had gone.. iam finding my menus :P

6. AK says:

It would be great if it all worked but only half the options are working for me.

Answer:
    If you’re using older WordPress version, please check our Compatibility page.

7. AK says:

Where is your compatibility page? It’s not in the menu at all.