AG Custom Admin: Negative Feedback

Home »  Feedback »  AG Custom Admin: Negative Feedback

On December 1, 2012, Posted by , In Feedback, By , With 10 Comments

Tell us, in short, why you don’t like AG Custom Admin.

I don’t like AG Custom Admin because:

10 Comments so far:

1. Hugo says:

The only thing i can suggest to really boost how this plugin works is the ability to disable the top level menu link.

I cant see the point in stripping back the menus to find that when the top menu is clicked the hidden areas are shown again.

If this was fixed I would definitely look at donating or paying a fee for this plugin.

Other than that I think its great.

2. Melissa says:

I Installed the plugin, activated it and wanted to change the admin menu. While I did not wanted to remove the items or pages it dissapeared itself. So I cannot use this plugin. It needs a fix.

3. Chris says:

I am the admin on the site.
    I clicked the hide tab on the admin bar.
    I cannot find a way to get the admin bar to UNHIDE.
    I went through the Tools > ag admin settings, tab by tab and I cannot find a way to get my admin bar back.
    I disabled the plugin at the MU network level–it is still missing!
    I searched for hide hide and I searched for unhide here.
    How can I get the admin bar back in view?
    Chris

4. nick says:

nothing works
    wp v 3.5.2

5. binu says:

after activation, menus had gone.. iam finding my menus :P

6. AK says:

It would be great if it all worked but only half the options are working for me.

Answer:
    If you’re using older WordPress version, please check our Compatibility page.

7. AK says:

Where is your compatibility page? It’s not in the menu at all.

8. Disappointed says:

This plugin only allows me to change a few of the colors used by the admin bar and none of the colors used in the menus, so the results and up looking horrible. Most of the options in this plugin appear to do nothing!